Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mattie Starts 1st Grade



Mattie started first grade at her new school Puckett's Mill yesterday and she loves it! Praise the Lord her teacher is a Believer and many church members work there or have children there! It is a brand new school so everything is state of the art and super cool! I wish my school had of been that cool! I have even let Mattie ride the bus!!! Yes you read it right -the bus!!! Each subdivision in Hamiliton Mill has it's own school bus and each child has an assigned seat so she is riding with all of the kids in our small subdivsion! There are more parents at the bus stop than kids and it's been a great way to get to know my neighbors better! More pictures are to come!

1 comment:

kenerly said...

This crazy... My brothers daughter is called Mattie (she is even about the same age) and we are Kenerly's. My brothers name is Keith (he lives in Va.) but we are all from Georgia.

Kedrick "ked" Kenerly
ked@kenerly.com